M6A3 Dark Bushnell
|Primary users||United States|
Democratic Chinese Alliance
|Developed into||Type 96|
|First appearance||A Cat and a Kitten's Rock & Roll|
The M6 Bushnell is the predecessor to the modern M9 series of Arm Slaves. It was developed by the US in response to the Soviet's Savage. Predating palladium reactors, the M6 relies on a gas turbine engine, the significant acoustic signature of which precludes use of the M6 in missions requiring stealth. The M6 also lacks the high efficiency armor and muscle packages used in the M9. Hence, it is bulkier and significantly less maneuverable. However, its simpler control functions requires less rigorous pilot training.
The United States Army sent an AS Special Forces unit equipped with the M6A3 Dark Bushnell to the Perio Islands in response to a potential chemical weapons threat, but when Gauron appeared in his Plan-1058 Codarl-i, the entire unit was taken out. In The Second Raid, a unit from the Democratic Chinese Alliance using the M6 Bushnell was seen battling a group operating the Rk-92 Savage in Nanjing before the Special Response Team took over. Later, several units equipped with the M6 Bushnell were seen guarding the border between the Democratic Chinese Alliance and the People's Liberation Committee in Hong Kong. When attacked by Xia Yu Fan in a Zy-98 Shadow, they were unable to stop her.
M6A3 Dark Bushnell
- Crew: 1
- Height: 8 meters
- Weight: 11 tons
- Power Source: Gas turbine engine, 1100 kW/1465hp
- Maximum Operation Time: 220 hours
- Top Speed: 138 km/h
- Maximum Jump: 25 meters
- AM 11 12.7mm Chain gun
- Oerlikon Contraves GEC-B 40mm Rifle
- OTO Melara "Boxer" 57mm Shotcannon
- Royal Ordnance M1108 anti-tank dagger
- GeoTron Electronics GRAW-2 Monomolecular cutter
- M6A1: The first Arm Slave equipped with an Electronic Conceal System (ECS).
- M6A2: Primarily used by the United States Marine Corps. It is equipped with explosive reactive armor.
- M6A3 Dark Bushnell: Enhanced model for special operations, similar to the relationship between the MH-60 and UH-60.
- M6A2E2 Bushmaster